Here are the questions for you to copy onto your own blog or website any time this week. Answer them there, add a nice button or banner, add the link to that post to the linky thingie here, and then celebrate with a mug of beer at the Green Dragon, or maybe some delicious mushrooms courtesy of Farmer Maggot. Some of these are repeat questions from last year, and some are new -- if you want to repeat your answers from last year for some of them, you may.
1. Who introduced you to Tolkien's stories?
2. How old were you when you first ventured into Middle Earth?
3. Did you read the books first, or see movie versions first?
4. A dragon or a balrog -- which would you rather fight?
5. Who are three of your favorite characters? (Feel free to elaborate on why.)
6. Have you ever dressed up like a Tolkien character?
7. If someone asks you to go on adventure, how do you respond?
8. Have you read any of the "history of Middle Earth" books?
9. Would you rather drink a bowl of Ent Draught or a glass of Old Winyards?
10. List up to ten of your favorite lines/quotes from the books or movies.
Once you're finished, add a link to your post to the linky widget here, and then follow the links to read other people's posts and celebrate with them! And go enter the giveaways! There will be more fun all week long, so please check back or follow this blog if you don't want to miss anything.
Feel free to use any of these banners and buttons to spiff up your post:
You can find more buttons and banners on this page if none of these suits your fancy :-) Please remember to link back here so that your readers can come join the revelry as well!