Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Reading in a Winter Wonderland


Today's Top Ten Tuesday prompt from That Artsy Reader Girl is "Books On My Winter 2023-24 TBR List."  So, here are ten books from my to-read shelves that I would like to read by the end of February, 2024:

  • Best Shot in the West: The Adventures of Nat Love by Patricial C. McKissack and Fredrick L. McKissack Jr. (graphic novel biography)

  • Bluebird on the Prairie by Tasha Hackett (Christian historical fiction)

  • The Bookish Bandit by Erica Dansereau and Britt Howard (Christian contemporary romance)

  • Kling Klang Gloria by Jenni Sauer (cozy sci-fi)

  • The Legend of Bass Reeves by Gary Paulsen (middle grade biography)


  • The Mistletoe Countess by Pepper Basham (Christian historical Christmas fiction)

  • The Sackett Brand by Louis L'Amour (western)

  • The Sky-Liners by Louis L'Amour (western)

  • The Vanderbeekers Ever After by Karina Yan Glaser (middle grade contemporary)

  • The Weight of Air by Kimberly Duffy (Christian historical fiction)


Have you read any of these?  Any of them pique your interest?  What books are you looking forward to reading this winter?

8 comments:

  1. My uncle always says how good Louis L'amour books are. I hope you love these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deanna, I really enjoy L'Amour's writing! I've been working my way through his Sackett books, which trace one family's life in America from the early 1600s to the early 1900s. These two books of his on this list are the next two I'll be reading from the series :-)

      Delete
  2. My father used to have a bunch of Louis L'amour books, and like Deanna's uncle, he really liked them too. I hope you enjoy them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haze, I definitely enjoy L'Amour's writing! Not every one of his books is a home run for me, but I at have enjoyed nearly all of his that I've read so far.

      Delete
  3. THE BOOKISH BANDIT sounds fun! I always love books about books. I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I agree! Books about writers and booklovers are such fun :-) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Happy reading!

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2023/12/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-2023-tbr/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)