Happy birthday, Bilbo and Frodo! And Happy Tolkien Week to all my fellow fans!
Here are the questions for you to copy onto your own blog or website any time this week. Answer them there, add a nice button or banner, add your post to the linky thingie here, and then join me in toasting the birthday boys. Some of these are repeat questions from past parties, and some are new -- if you want to repeat your answers from a previous year for some of them, you may.
1. What draws you to Tolkien's stories? (The characters, the quests, the themes, the worlds, etc.)
2. What was the first Middle Earth book you read and/or movie you saw? What did you think of it?
3. Name three of your favorite characters and tell us why you like them.
4. Are there any secondary characters you think deserve more attention?
5. What Middle Earth character do you relate to the most?
6. If you could ask Professor Tolkien one Middle Earth-related question, what would you like to ask him?
7. Are there any pieces of Middle Earth merchandise you would particularly like to own, but don't?
8. What battle would you absolutely not want to be part of?
9. Would you rather eat a meal at Rivendell or Bag End?
10. List up to ten of your favorite lines/quotes from the books or movies.
Once you're finished, add a link to your post to the linky widget here, and then follow the links to read other people's posts and celebrate with them! And go enter the giveaways! There will be more fun all week long, so please check back or follow this blog if you don't want to miss anything.
Feel free to add any of these buttons or banners to your post, and click here to find even more if you want more options.
Please remember to link back here so that your readers can come join the revelry as well!