Saturday, September 24, 2022

Answers to Middle-earth Locations Unscramble


Here we are!  Answers to this year's unscramble.  Everyone's scores are at the bottom.

1
Therolloin = Lothlorien

2
Beeror = Erebor

3
Boniboth = Hobbiton

4
Klownate = Laketown

5
Soreda = Edoras

6
Leldervin = Rivendell

7
Gloitisha = Osgiliath

8
Omira = Moria

9
Deemsdul = Meduseld

10
Workdiom = Mirkwood


Scores

Bethani Theresa - 10
Charlotte (MotherOwl) - 10
Olivia - 10
Rose - 10
Eva - 9
Ivy Miranda - 8

Well done, everyone!  

6 comments:

  1. I realized #9 was Meduseld after I published my comment. Oh well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me forever to unscramble Hobbiton Maybe because I read the books first in Danish, where many of the names are translated. Hobbiton is Hobbitrup ;)
    Thank you for hosting this fun, I really loved it. And congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte, I'm impressed you could unscramble them, in that case! Wow!

      Delete
  3. So happy I got all of them right! Meduseld was the hardest one to find for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose, I think the more word-like I could make the scrambled versions, the more difficult they are. Good job figuring them all out!

      Delete

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)