All proceeds from sales of this book go to organizations that provide mental health services, which I think is neat.
I liked so many pieces in this book, so I'm just going to list my favorites, in the order in which they occur:
- "From Suns to Moons" by Karen Nelson
- "The Sunflower Cycle" by Adrien Farinas
- "While Gardening" by Theo Oliver
- "Bouquet" by Beka Gremikova
- "Dichotomy of Queen Anne's Lace" by Maggie D Brace
- "Walls" by Lucinda Cylights
- "Wormwood: A plant that smells so sweet and looks so nice but will kill you if you take a bite" by Erik Olson
- "Dandelions" by Katie Hanna
- "the noose" by Cassandra Hamm
- "CICADAS AND COFFEE AND ROSES" by Suzanne Lea
If This was a Movie, I Would Rate It: PG-13 for some discussion of panic attacks, suicidal thoughts, and other things that younger readers probably aren't ready for yet.
This was my 9th book read off my TBR shelves for #TheUnreadShelfProject2021.