Here are ten lines from songs used in Peter Jackson's six Middle-earth movies. You have to supply the missing lyrics. I'll post the answers and your scores on Saturday.
No fair looking them up online! Leave your guesses in the comments.
1. Now I see fire, inside the mountain. I see fire burning the ___________. ("I See Fire")
2. May it be an _______ _______ shines down on you. (2 words) ("May it Be")
3. The tears we cry Are falling rain For all the _____ you told us. ("Gollum's Song")
4. Blunt the knives, bend the forks, Smash the ______ and burn the corks. ("Blunt the Knives")
5. You can drink your fancy ______, You can drink 'em by the flagon. ("The Song of the Green Dragon")
6. The _________ were roaring on the heights. The winds were moaning in the night. ("Misty Mountains")
7. What can you see on the ____________? Why do the white gulls call? ("Into the West")
8. Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many _______ to tread. ("Pippin's Song")
9. But in dreams I still hear your _________. And in dreams, we will meet again. ("In Dreams")
10. Many places I have been. Many ____________ I have seen. ("The Last Goodbye")
Randomly, I found this nice little piano version of "The Last Goodbye" on YouTube and thought I'd share. Contains no lyrics, so listening to it here is not cheating!
Hope you've been enjoying this year's party so far! This is the last game, but I've got another book review coming up yet.