Monday, February 7, 2022

Do You Love Detectives?


I completely forgot to announce this over here.  ::facepalm::  I'm hosting a blog party in two weeks on my other blog that you might be interested in!  It's called We Love Detectives Week, and you can read all about it in this post.  

Basically, it's a celebration of detective stories of every sort, whether they're books, stage plays, movies, TV shows, radio shows, whatever.  I'll be providing a tag with questions you can answer on your own blog, a couple of games, and probably a couple movie and book reviews.  Oh, and a giveaway!!!  And some of the giveaway prizes are books!!!  So you definitely should check it all out when it starts, if you like mysteries and detectives and so on.


4 comments:

  1. At first I wasn't going to join, but then I remembered one of my favorite book series is about a detective. So I'll be joining in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's lovely to hear! Book detectives definitely count.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait! Especially excited about the tag questions :D And I have my Father Brown post ready and waiting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, I had a lot of fun coming up with the tag questions, so I hope you have fun answering them :-D I have a whole lot of my posts ready to go already too!

      Delete

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)