Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Santa, Please Pause Here!

This week's Top Ten Tuesday subject from The Broke and the Bookish is "Ten Book-Related Items I'd Like Santa to Bring Me".  Here we go!


This t-shirt that mashes Hamlet and Holmes together
from Etsy shop SillyTees

A Fantastic Beasts bookmark
from Etsy shop Bookmarky

A print of this gorgeous painting of Boromir
from Etsy shop MattStewart

This Harry Potter quotation on a tote bag
from Etsy shop OnePunkyMama

My favorite Jane Eyre quotation on a shirt
from Etsy shop Boredwalk

Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy cookie cutters
from Etsy shop Printmeneer

Four mugs with hand-painted LOTR quotations
from Etsy shop TheRingandtheLion

This Hamlet scarf with the "To be or not to be" soliloquy on it
from Etsy shop LiteratiClub

An Austenite tote bag (love the yellow!)
from Redbubble artist BookishWonder

This Robin Hood mug
from Redbubble artist Mandie Monzano
(Hush, now!  Robin Hood is in books too.)

There you have it, ten book-related things in not particular order at all that I would love to get for Christmas.  Or my birthday.  Or for no reason at all.  

14 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the Hamlet scarf!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleopatra, if you click the link, there are more pictures, and I guess it's so big you could wear it as a shawl, which is what I would be more likely to do.

      Delete
  2. Oh my, the t-shirt and the Austenite bag! Both are wonderful. I am off to bookmark both of those sites for future essential purchases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, be warned: Etsy and Redbubble are dangerous. Both filled with amazingly talented people making oodles of things I would love to have. Especially since I love handmade goods and small businesses.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ruth, yeah, it's very loveable. And you can get a variety of products with that design, I just like the tote best.

      Delete
  4. Wow, filing a few items away for future gifting. My I love etsy, but I think I seem to find things better via Pinterest and blogs links to etsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Livia Rachelle, good idea! I know some friend who would enjoy these too. And yes, sometimes Etsy can just get overwhelming with All The Cool Stuff. Hard to filter.

      Delete
  5. Love those tshirts! :)

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! I will try to stop by this evening.

      Delete
  6. Great finds! I love the LOTR mugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julia! I have several mugs from that shop and they are all delightful :-)

      Delete
  7. Wow, such nice things! Etsy really is a treasure trove of all this bookish and literary goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birdie, it totally is. I looooove it. My wallet does not, though ;-)

      Delete

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)