Friday, July 24, 2020

Live Chat on July 28 -- Ask Me Anything!

On July 28 (Release Day for One Bad Apple) I'm going to do a live video chat on Instagram!  It'll start at 3pm (EST) and run for... thirty minutes or more?  It'll run for however long it takes me to answer YOUR questions!


Basically, this is an ask-me-anything kind of deal.  You can ask me questions in the comments on this post OR in the stories in my Instagram account, and I will answer them LIVE, on camera, on that day.  

Questions about what?  Basically anything.  Within reason, of course ;-)  But if you've got questions about my books, my writing habits, books I like, movies and TV shows I like, my other hobbies, my insane collection of fandom-based mugs -- whatever's on your mind, ask it!

By the way, One Bad Apple is now available for ordering on Amazon!  If you order the paperback TODAY, you just might get it by release day!  And if you order the Kindle version, it'll automatically be added to your reading device on the 28th.  I'm working on adding it to Barnes & Noble for Nook, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)