Thursday, January 3, 2019

Wrapping Up Mount TBR 2018 and Signing Up for 2019

I signed up to reach Pike's Peak by reading 12 books I already owned in 2018, and I actually read sixteen!  Hurrah!

My Reader's Block, which hosts this challenge, has once again provided a fun little "complete the phrase" challenge where you use the title of a book you read this year to complete a commonplace saying.  Those are always fun, so here's my attempt at it:

A stitch in time... The Harvest Raise(s)
A penny saved is... Twenty and Ten
All good things must come... If I'm Found
When in Rome... Death Comes for the Archbishop
All that glitters is not... The Choir Immortal
A picture is worth... A Gathering of Days
When the going gets tough, the tough get... The Torrents of Spring
Two wrongs don't make... Murder on the Orient Express
The pen is mightier than.... A Hobbit, a Wardrobe, and a Great War
The squeaky wheel gets... The Broken Gun
Hope for the best, but prepare for... Death by the Book
Birds of a feather flock... (to) The Family Under the Bridge



And here I go again, signing up for this challenge yet again.  This year, though, I'm aiming higher!  I'm going to climb to Mount Blanc, which means reading 24 books that I owned prior to January 1, 2019.  

6 comments:

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)