Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Thank You Notes


This week is a freebie for TTT, hosted now by That Artsy Reader Girl.  I'm doing Ten Book-Related Thank-You Notes.  Here goes!

1.  Dear Cowboy, thank you for being a loving husband who works hard at his job so I can buy books.  You keep me happy.

2.  Dear Public Library, thank you for having a good selection of books so I don't have to buy every book I want to read.  You keep my marriage happy.

3.  Dear Book Bloggers, thank you for faithfully reviewing books!  You keep me from running out of books to read.

4.  Dear Bookstagrammers, thank you for inspiring me to combine my love of books with my love of photography!  You keep me busy.

5.  Dear Readers of My Books, thank you for reading my books, buying my books, reviewing my books.  You keep me writing.

6.  Dear Authors, thank you for sharing your stories with me.  You keep me sane.

7.  Dear Publishers, thank you for paying people to write books!  You keep me hopeful.

8.  Dear KDP, thank you for trying to streamline the self-pubbing process, even though it's a little widgety right now.  You keep me guessing.

9.  Dear Bookstores, brick-and-mortar as well as online, thank you for making my TBR bookcase totter.  You keep me supplied with new friends.

10.  Dear DKoren, thank you for being my writing mentor and best friend.  You keep me growing.



15 comments:

  1. Aww! Such a fun, clever, bookish post. :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet. I love the "Authors, you keep me sane" bit. #relatable <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot the public library on things that I am thankful for! What a great addition!!!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday with ten things I am thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexis, glad you liked that! I'll check out your TTT :-)

      Delete
  4. Aww, you're welcome. Of course, reading fast, I read that as I keep you growling... which may actually be accurate too! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DKoren, definitely accurate some days, lol! But not today :-)

      Delete

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)