Greetings, my very dear Bagginses and Boffins, Bracegirdles and Tooks, Hornblowers and Brandybucks, Cottons and Proudfoots.
Today is Bilbo and Frodo's birthday!!! And that means my sixth annual Tolkien Blog Party shall now commence.
If you are indeed here on party business, then pour yourself a cup of Old Winyards, Entdraught, or even beer from the Green Dragon if you so desire, and get busy filling out the latest blog tag. Copy these questions to your own blog, answer them there, and then come back here with a link to your post. Put that link in the widget below so we can all enjoy getting to know you and your opinions on these very important matters! Feel free to use any of the buttons I shared on this page to dress up your post.
Tolkien Tag 2018
1. What's your favorite Middle-earth story/book?
2. Do you have a favorite subplot?
3. What's your favorite theme in Tolkien's books? (Can be in one specific story, or overall.)
4. Do you have a favorite weapon from Middle-earth?
5. Would you like to be a hobbit?
6. Do you have a favorite romance/couple?
7. What's your favorite Middle-earth creature? (Can be "real" or "imaginary.")
8. What character do you look the most like?
9. Are there any books about Middle-earth or Professor Tolkien (but not written by him) you recommend?
10. List up to ten of your favorite lines/quotations from the Middle-earth books and/or movies.
Here's the widget for you to add your link to. And don't forget to comment on this post so people know there's a new set of answers to read! The best part of this party is meeting new Tolkien fans.
Now that you've filled out the tag and left your link here, maybe even found a new friend or two by reading their posts... go enter the giveaway! And check back all week to participate in the games and read other Tolkien-related blog posts.