It's finally here! Bilbo and Frodo's birthday! Huzzah!
Here are the questions for you to copy onto your own blog or website any time this week. Answer them there, add a nice button or banner, add the link to that post to the Linky thingie here, and then cut yourself a big slice of birthday cake to eat during the speeches. You know how long-winded Bilbo gets once he's had a mug or two of the Gaffer's home brew! And young Master Frodo isn't much better.
(If you don't have a blog or website, but you do have a Facebook account, you can still participate! Just create a "Note" on your profile page and set the privacy setting to "public" so that we can all read it and get to know you.)
1. Have you read The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit? If so, how many times?
2. Have you seen any movies based on them?
3. Who first introduced you to Middle Earth?
4. Who are your three favorite characters? (Feel free to elaborate on whys.)
5. What's your favorite Middle Earth location?
6. If you could belong to one of the races of Free Folk (Men, Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, Ents), which would you choose?
7. Would you rather eat lembas or taters?
8. If you lived in Middle Earth, what weapon would you prefer wielding?
9. What draws you to Tolkien's stories? (The characters, the quests, the themes, the worlds, etc.)
10. List up to five of your favorite lines/quotes from the books or movies.
Use any of these banners and buttons to spiff up your post:
Finally, don't forget to add a link to your post here, and then follow the links to read other people's posts and celebrate with them! And go enter the giveaways here!
There will be more fun all week long, so please check back! Even follow this blog if you don't want to miss anything.