Wednesday, October 25, 2023

And then this happened...

My Rock and My Refuge has won another award!  This time, it has been named the second place winner of the 2023 PenCraft Award for Literary Excellence in the Christian Historical Fiction category!


I am endlessly grateful to God for giving me the ability, tenacity, and opportunity to write books and share them with others. He has blessed my efforts so much. To God be the glory!

If you haven't read My Rock and My Refuge yet, but you love historical fiction, fairy tale retellings, Christian fiction, and/or very clean and gentle romance, I think you might like this book ;-)  It's a Beauty and the Beast retelling set in an 1870s Colorado silver mining town. If you have read it, please leave a review for it somewhere! GoodreadsAmazonB&NNorthwestern Publishing House, wherever. Even just a star rating or a simple "I enjoyed this book" is always a plus!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! 👏🎉🎊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if my last comment went through, but wanted to say congratulations, that's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi, yeah, it did go through -- my comments are just on moderation for any post older than 7 days so that I don't get so much spam. So that's why it didn't show up right away! This post is older, so I had to "approve" the comment.

      Delete

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)