Monday, June 26, 2023

20 Books of Summer (Well, Sorta)

I just learned about the 20 Books of Summer challenge thanks to Bloggin' 'Bout Books, and it looks so fun I had to join!  This event is hosted by the blog 746 Books, and the official signup post for it is right here.


I've already read quite a few books this month (in fact, I read 12 while on vacation), but I'm not going to count those because I didn't join the challenge until just today.  However, since the summer is almost a third over now, and since I am an inveterate mood reader, I am going to try to read 10 specific books, rather than 20.  So, here are the 10 books I intend to read between today (June 26) and August 31:

  1. Code Name Edelweiss by Stephanie Landsem (currently reading)
  2. Lando by Louis L'Amour
  3. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (currently reading)
  4. Murder at Kensington Palace by Andrea Penrose
  5. Carry On, Jeeves by P. G. Wodehouse
  6. A Name Long Buried by C. M. Banschbach
  7. Peter Duck by Arthur Ransome (currently reading)
  8. Sackett by Louis L'Amour
  9. Then Comes a Drifter by C. M. Banschbach
  10. Thornrose Estate by Kendra E. Ardnek

I really enjoy reading challenges like this, so I'm excited to join!  Do you also participate in reading challenges from time to time?  

2 comments:

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)