Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Joining A Literary Christmas Challenge 2022

I'm joining the annual Literary Christmas Challenge hosted by In the Bookcase!  This year, I hope to read:
  • All is Calm, All is Bright by Colleen Coble
  • Catching Christmas by Terri Blackstock
  • A Victorian Christmas by Catherine Palmer
And I probably will read more Christmas-themed books too, since I have rather a large stash of them on my TBR shelves at the moment.  We shall see!  This is one of my favorite blogging events, and I try to participate every year, though I missed out last year for some unremembered reason.


If you want to join the challenge too, check out this kick-off post.

And if you're looking for some Christmastime reads, I have a whole page right here that lists the ones I've read in the past few years, with links to my reviews of them.

6 comments:

  1. Fun! I have a small but annually growing number of Christmas novels that I like to read each year . . . though I rarely get around to all of them at once. We'll see! My reading has been somewhat constrained lately with a ton of school and other stuff, so I anticipate cramming ALLLLLLLLL the books into the month of December. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia, I tend to read several new Christmas reads every year and like maybe one or two of them enough to keep them on my shelves, so I have a small but growing collection too -- and a few I like to reread every year or so.

      Happy diving into books in a couple weeks!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know any of your list, but is curious about the Victorian Christmas. Will check on that later.

    Anyway, have fun with your holiday readings! I've just also posted my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fanda, I think these are all Christian fiction, though maybe not Victorian Christmas -- I picked that one up at a library book sale on a whim, I think.

      I will go check your list! I think I originally found this challenge years ago via you, actually.

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these either. Enjoy...I'll watch for your review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joseph, I just finished "All is Calm; All is Bright" yesterday, so the review should be coming tomorrowish!

      Delete

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)