Cordy is hosting a LOTR Week on her blog, Write On, Cordy! For the event, she's posted this tag, which I thought looked fun, so here are my answers...
1. You have been tasked with your own quest, your own fellowship has been gathered, and you have the pick of one last member, would you rather choose Eomer or Imrahil to join you on your journey?
Eomer. I mean, I do love Prince Imrahil of Dol Amroth, but he's only my like 7th favorite character, and Eomer ties with Gandalf for my 3rd favorite. Plus, if I was with Eomer, we'd be on horses. Beautiful, splendid, magnificent horses of Rohan.
2. Would you rather have to track an army of Uruk-Hai, or climb the 'stairs'?
Track the Uruk-Hai. No giant spiders involved there.
3. Who would you rather slap/shake/glare some sense into, Denethor or Wormtongue?
Denethor, because I love both his sons, and I need him to quit treating them so badly. ::Glares::
4. Would you rather attend Bilbo's birthday and have to dance a jig or have to sing a solo at Aragorn's coronation?
Dance a jig, probably. The coronation is WAY too important an event for me to screw it up by hitting a wrong note.
5. Would you rather soar on an Eagle's back to pick-up Frodo and Sam or participate in the last march of the Ents, courtesy of Treebeard's shoulder?
I'll take the eagle ride, thanks!
6. Would you rather have to face an enraged Oliphant or Shelob?
An Oliphant, every time.
7. Would you rather have to wear the full armor of Gondor for a day or the full armor of Rohan for a day?
Rohan! Cuz again... I'd probably get a horse. Also, I like their armor better.
8. Would you rather have an axe or a bow?
Definitely a bow.
9.Would you rather visit Lothlorien or Rivendell?
Rivendell! My favorite place in all of Middle Earth.
10. Would you rather have to get through the Mines of Moria or take the Path of the Dead? (In each situation, you are with Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli. Haha, so, you're not alone!)
The Mines of Moria, just because I'd get to hang out with my beloved Boromir for a while.
11. Would you rather stay and help rebuild the Shire, or sail to the Undying Lands?
Hmm. I don't know! I like the idea of both. I feel like I'd probably stay in the Shire, though, as I have a great drive to be helpful and useful. Plus, Sam is my second-favorite character in LOTR, so I'd get to hang out with him longer that way.
If you want to join in the festivities, or just fill out this tag, visit Cordy's post here :-)