Friday, February 7, 2014

Bookshelf Tag

Mizzie-Me tagged me on her blog, and this is a fun little exercise in creative answering, so I decided to play along.  The idea is to use titles of books I own to answer the following 16 questions.  Here goes:

1. Are you a man or a woman?


The Quiet Little Woman (Louisa May Alcott)
2. Describe yourself

The Strong-Willed Child (Dr. James Dobson)

3. What does life mean to you?

Through Faith Alone (Martin Luther)

4. How are you doing?

An Antic Disposition (Alan Gordon)

5. Describe your current home

The Well of Lost Plots (Jasper Fforde)

6. Where would you like to travel?

The Ranch Next Door (Elisabeth Grace Foley)

7. Describe your best friend.

A Girl and a Gun (David N. Meyer)

8. What is your favorite color?

Under the Lilacs (Louisa May Alcott)

9. What is the weather like now?

A Light from Heaven (Jan Karon)

10. What is the best season in your opinion?


The Long Winter (Laura Ingalls Wilder)

11. If your life was a TV series, what would it be called?

Sentimental Journey (Pamela Winfield)

12. What is your (romantic) relationship like?

A Common Life (Jan Karon)

13. What are you afraid of?

Too Many Women (Rex Stout)

14. Aphorism for the day.

Trouble is My Business (Raymond Chandler)

15. What advice would you like to give?

Fear is the Key (Alistair MacLean)

16. How would you prefer to die?


The Big Sleep (Raymond Chandler)

I included the author's names cuz I always like to know who wrote books that sound interesting!  I hereby tag absolutely no one, because I dislike tagging people (but I don't mind being tagged myself -- go figure).  Play if you want to!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! And your title choices were superb. :) I might have to do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun -- I took the laptop over by my bookshelves and searched and searched for applicable books. Some were really hard, and some were super-easy, lol.

      Delete

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)